Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Kroger Skillet Meals



As most of my friends know I am all about deals and saving money. I also love to cook, well most of the time. This time of year I can start feeling overwhelmed and finding the time to cook can be hard. thanks to BzzAgent and Kroger I was able to get a meal for 5 on the table in 10 minutes! Yes you read that right, 10 minutes!!

They let me try out a Kroger skillet meal, Kroger frozen garlic bread and a Kroger salad kit. I picked the Penne with Grilled Chicken Skillet meal. I was shocked at how fast it was ready and how great it tasted! I am NOT a fan of frozen meals, but I was pleasantly surprised by this one. Makes me want to try out all the Kroger Skillet Meals! My husband even said we should keep the freezer stocked with them for nights we just don't have the time or just don't feel like cooking.

The Galic bread was good. I was surprised at how well it was for a store brand. Kroger brands just keep surprising me. I LOVE garlic and LOVE LOVE LOVE garlic bread so I am pretty picky when it comes to it. I have to say from now on it is the Kroger brand garlic bread I will be buying.

I have honestly never bought a salad kit before. I have bought bagged salads just not the full kit. I picked up the Cesar Salad one and it was great! The lettuce was fresh and crispy, the dresses tasted great and the croutons were crunchy, just like I like them. It much easier having all the items together like that and just tossing them all in a bowl. The Salad kits will be added to my grocery shopping trip from now on.

Here is a picture of our yummy meal tonight!


Thanks again to BzzAgent and Kroger for giving me the chance to try these items for free and for showing me an easy but tasteful way to feed my family when I need something quick and easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment