Monday, May 7, 2012

The Battle is ON!

As everyone knows from my previous post I am suffering from depression. That night I prayed and opened my heart back up to God. I swear right away I felt a sense of peace come over me. My heart became lighter than it has in months. I know there is still a battle for me to fight but it makes it easier knowing God is in my corner!

The next day I actually had motivation to get things done! I have been cleaning and cooking and spending time with the kids. I am no where near where I should be. My body isn't used to it so I am having to work back up. I get wore out just doing the littlest thing. But I am more than thrilled that I have the motivation again! And I know with these baby steps and taking it one day at a time I will eventually win this battle!

So please keep praying for me, it is working! And I will keep updating on how I am doing. Please also pray I am able to find some good Christian women to fellowship with. I really feel a need in my heart for this. Now back to cleaning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment